Weekly Service Schedule
We invite you to join us at one of our three weekly services.
- Sundays at 8:00 a.m. - Traditional service with no music.
- Sundays at 10:00 a.m. - Contemporary service with music and traditional hymns. The 10:00 a.m. service also includes childcare, Children's Ministry class, and Pre-Teen class during a portion of the service.
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. - Healing service with communion and contemporary guitar music.
Upcoming Special Events
Please join us for an evening of featured hor d'oeuvres from our La Bonne Cuisine cookbook, wine, live music, and amazing silent auction items. Tickets are $15 a person/$25 a couple. Tickets can be purchased after the 10:00 am church service or by contacting Nell Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and a list of auction items, click here.
Curious as to what we do to support the homeless Veteran's? Want to know more about how the food and hygiene bags are put together? Do you want to get involved with hands on involvement in making the bags? Then join us on June 25th at 9:00 am in Morris Hall and help assemble bags! And learn more about our ministry.
April 13- Maundy Thursday
- 6:00 pm- Maundy Thursday Liturgy with Agape Meal
April 14- Good Friday
- 2:00 pm- Good Friday Liturgy
- 7:00 pm- Stations of the Cross
April 15- Holy Saturday
- 6:00 pm- The Great Easter Vigil followed by an ice cream & champagne social
April 16- Easter Sunday
- 8:00 am- Holy Eucharist
- 10:00 am- Holy Eucharist with flowering of the Cross and Easter Egg Hunt for children during Children's Ministry
Friends and neighbors are invited to come and enjoy the community and fellowship of All Saints' while sharing a delicious meal! Eat in or Take out! Fish dinner including fish, potato salad, cole slaw and bread available for $10, children $5.
Beer, wine and desserts also available for purchase.
Come meet Jose Contreras and Genova Bernardez, Honduran students studying at St. Martins’ School who will share a little about Honduran culture with us. All Saints’ has a rich history in supporting ministry in Honduras.
There will be a special collection for our disabled veteran's program on November 13th at both the 8:00 am and 10:00 am service. Thank you for your continued support of this very import ministry.
There will be a collection of women's beauty supplies and kid's toys/games for church members to contribute. These items will bWe brought to the center on Nov 10th's Episcopal Church Women (EC) volunteer event.
Choral Evensong is a worship service, offered in the evening hours, that is usually sung. This service is a form of the Evening Prayer service that is found in the Book of Common Prayer. In 2012 All Saint’s started celebrating quarterly holy days on the church calendar with Choral Evensong as a way to remember the saints that walked before us and to gather in community. Potluck dinner to follow.
On Sunday, October 30, 2016, The Rt. Reverend Morris K. Thompson, Jr,. Eleventh Bishop of Louisiana, will celebrate, preach, confirm, and receive at the 10:00 a.m. Eucharist. A reception will follow in Morris Hall. There will also be a Bishop’s Forum in Morris Hall beginning at 9 a.m.
Here's how you can participate:
- Come worship with our Bishop and all those celebrating this important day in their faith life.
- Provide refreshments for the reception. Sign-up sheet will be available in the Church October 2nd.