All Saints' Fall Festival and Auction
Please join us for a fun evening filled with food, wine, music and an amazing silent auction with over 60 items. Bring friends and family and help us celebrate as we once again publish our beloved cookbook, La Bonne Cuisine.
Tickets are $15 a person/$25 a couple. Please contact Nell Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 915-9414 to purchase tickets. Tickets will be available at the door
Auction items include:
- 8 passes to visit Audubon Zoo or Audubon Aquarium of the Americas or Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium ($240 value)
- Adventure Quest - A Mayan Birthday Party Package for 12 players, food,drinks,& T-shirt ($259 value)
- 4 tickets to The National WW II Museum plus Guide Book, Includes museum, Beyond All Boundaries and Final Mission ($158 value)
- 6 New Orleans Pelicans Basketball Tickets to the IBERIA BANK Suite Includes food and beverages Good for any home game($600 value)
- Restaurant gift certificates include Taste of Tokyo, Kim Anh's Vietnamese Noodle House, Augie's Restaurat, Happy Italian Pizzeria, China Palace, Hillbilly BBQ, The Ridge Bistro, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Theo's Pizza, Charles' Seafood Restaurant, Subway, Smoothie King, Caffe Latte Da
- Other gift certificates/items include Simply Fit, Bliss Body, C&C Cleaners, Langenstein's, Luxurie Nail Salon, Nail Couture, Natural Nails and Spa, Charlie's auto repair, Fleur de lis framing, Double M Feed garden and pet supply, The Shooter's Club, Super Pup's, Trader Joes, Breaux Mart and Martin's WIne Cellar
- And MORE: Jewelry, art, wine baskets, P.J.s Basket, Starbuck's gift basket, Friends of the Cabildo walking tour
Thank you to these businesses that have donated items in support of our auction. Please visit these businesses to show your appreciation.